You’ve Come to the Write Place!
As an editor with over 30 years of experience at top publishing houses, I believe that what the artist and sculptor Michelangelo once said about his own work applies to all writers, “I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set it free.”
I want to help you set free the books that are within you.
I’m passionate about editing.
I feel a rush of joy every time I help a writer clearly express exactly what he or she wants to say.
How may I be of editorial help to you? Choose the options that suit your writing needs!
• Manuscript evaluation and consultation of your project
• Writing coaching to get you started or keep you going
• Edit your novel or work of nonfiction
• Guide you in developing and writing your book proposal
• Give you feedback on your articles, short stories, poetry, and other writings
• Assess and edit your show bible for TV
• Write a query or cover letter for your book project
• Develop an outline for your book
• Brainstorm book ideas with you
• Strategize and offer you advice about self-publishing opportunities
If you don’t see what you had in mind here, let’s talk.
If you are ready to start – or complete – your writing project, and you’d like feedback to help you on your writing journey – then please get in touch with me by clicking here.
I’d love to speak with you about what would be just right for you!
Praise from The Washington Post!
The Washington Post recently announced “the best books to read at every age” and they named my book 65 Things to Do When You Retire as the best book for age 65!
“Mark—Thank you for all your help and guidance on my autobiography.”
Johnny Cash, author of
CASH: An Autobiography