Coming this spring!
Book Proposal Boot Camp is designed to help give your proposal the best chance for success. Come join this lively, intensive 8-week program and bring along your questions, too!
In this information‐packed and illuminating program, I will provide the strategic essentials authors need to know before they submit a proposal to an agent or publisher.
Drawing on my years as a publishing executive acquiring notable and bestselling projects for Harper San Francisco, Little, Brown, and Macmillan, I will share insights and guidance about what publishers are looking for in a book proposal.
- how to create a convincing Overview that attracts attention
- how to put together a lively Table of Contents
- how to write a compelling Chapter-by-Chapter Outline
- how to describe the Competition in a way that serves your book
- how to come up with a winning Promotion section
- how to compose an Author Profile that highlights your strengths
- how to decide which Sample Chapter to include that will get you the results you want!
Use the form to the right to subscribe to early-bird notification, which will provide more details about the Book Proposal Boot Camp program.